Welcome to my complete Exness Review for 2023. In this Exness global review, I will dive deep into topics like, Is Exness scam or legit, Is Exness regulated, How can you find the best Exness account type for your trading, Exness minimum deposit, Exness leverage, Exness rebates, is there an Exness no minimum deposit bonus and much more.
In this Exness broker review I’ll share valuable information I found online along with my humble experiences with Exness. Please bear with me as we explore what is Exness all about, and by the end of this Exness broker review, you should have no lingering questions in your mind.
Exness has been a reliable place for forex traders since 2008, broker is located in Limassol, Cyprus and its rumourous founders are Petr Valov, Oleg Okhrimets, and Igor Lychagov. Exness is known for its extremely low spreads, state of the art softwares to help traders and transparency. Exness accommodates an averaging number of 300,000 forex traders monthly, being the center of a trillion dollars of forex trading.
Exness stands out with its immediate execution, spreads and exceptional leverage. Exness is a global broker servicing more then 12 languages for forex traders all around the globe with many more trading instruments and currencies.
Is Exness Regulated?
Yes, the short answer is: Exness is regulated by CySEC, FSA, CBCS, FSC, FSCA, CMA and FCA. The longer answer is that: Exness’ impressive growth over the years is reflected in its regulatory framework. Exness operates under the supervision of Cysec (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), with its financial registry provider registration based in New Zealand. Over the years Exness has been a reliable place for traders all around the globe. You can check the Exness regulation section for more detailed explanation.
Does Exness accept clients from every country?
Exness does not accept clients from United States and some Island countries. You can find the full list below, or you can check the section in this Exness review for more detailed information, but the bottom line is that Exness is one of the global forex brokers that welcomes forex traders all over the globe.
Is Exness a reliable broker?
Exness stands out as a legit broker with the 9001:2008 iso certification and being regulated by many authorities around the world.
When you are depositing funds, Exness provides a secure management of funds by segregating them into independent accounts, using encrypted keys, and implementing robust security controls to ward off any potential threats.
Exness’ compensation plan works as an anchor for bankrupting companies by compensating a certain amount.
Exness doesn’t only deliver stable and trustworthy brokerage services but also cultivates a trading environment that prioritizes the comfort and satisfaction of its clients.
You can find record of historical prices and quarterly financial reports on Exness’ website, approved by Deloitte, largest accounting management company on the face of earth.
To enhance security, Exness adapts multi-factor authentication and takes precautionary measures through emails and text messages.
Can beginners use Exness?
Exness is a great option for beginners with its features like Exness social trading, demo account and no deposit bonus, Exness invites beginner forex traders to test the water.
Exness’ extensive library on how to trade forex beginners provides a great platform for the novice forex traders. With Exness cent account you can try new trading strategies with less of a risk or copy expert traders with your Exness social trading account.
What is the Exness minimum deposit ?
Standard and Exness cent accounts doesn’t require any minimum deposit amount while Pro Account requires $200 of minimum deposit. Even though there is no minimum deposit for Standard and Cent accounts, this might vary according to your payment method preferences. You can check the detailed review on Exness account types from here.
Exness Customer Support
Exness offers customer support for over 15 languages, English, Chinese and Thai being available for 24/ 7. Also you can benefit from the AI powered live chat to get information on common questions.
Exness customer support e-mail is: email@example.com
Exness customer support number is: +35725030959
What is Exness?
Exness is a globally recognized multi-asset broker making waves in online trading.
But who owns Exness? The details on that front are a bit foggy, Exness chooses to keep the ownership structure exclusive. The company’s website doesn’t spill the beans on who Exness founders are.
First speculation in this Exness broker review is that, Exness founders are a bunch of Russian big shots as the main guys. This has been a popular theory since Exness kicked off in 2008 with folks like Petr Valov, Oleg Okhrimets, and Igor Lychagov, all rocking Russian names. Still, no finger prints to back this up.
Another idea floats for Exness’ founders is that a mix of Russian and Cypriot ownership, maybe because Exness hangs its hat in Limassol, Cyprus, and has the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) watching its back. With these speculations around, it’s getting harder to find out who owns Exness?
Exness was founded in 2008, and the broker is located in Limassol, Cyprus. Exness is regulated by their home authority CySEC along with FSA, CBCS, FSC, FSCA, CMA and last but not least FCA. Exness has been riding wild Since 2008, from $4 billion in year one to an eye popping $5.8 trillion in 2019, Exness has been flying high.
I wanted to give this part of my 2023 Exness review to their global awareness efforts. Exness does not only stands out as a well esteemed forex broker, they are also working to make the world a better place.
I dove into Exness’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) scene, and it’s pretty neat. They are committed to ethics, care, and doing things their own way – the “Exness Way.” They’ve got three main focuses: Education, Environment, and Emergencies and in this part of Exness global review I want to talk about their projects.
Exness is sensitive about global warming and pollution. They’re planting trees, looking at their own eco-footprint, and teaming up with the experts to keep things green.
Exness has also provided cash flow during hard times like the Covid-19 pandemic and forest fires in Cyprus. They’re also on the scene for humanitarian efforts during disasters around the globe.
Exness has got a bunch of other projects going on. Like donating boards to schools in Seychelles, helping reopen classrooms. And they’re all about keeping Cyprus clean with beach cleanups and shouting out for the Mediterranean monk seal.
In 2022, the Exness team went all out, racking up 676 hours volunteering. They cleaned up 678 kg of trash, planted 280 trees, and whipped up over 6,000 meals for disaster relief.
Short answer is yes, Exness is regulated by many trusted authorities including CySEC, FSA, CBCS, FSC, FSCA, CMA and FCA. But the long answer to the question, “is Exness regulated” is much more relieving for traders who are looking for their services. In this part of our Exness global review, we’ll dive into how Exness has been a reliable spot for traders since 2008.
Exness is regulated by FSA, a regulatory authority that operates autonomously in Seychelles. FSA is responsible for licensing, regulating, and supervising non-bank financial services. FSA’s importance lies in overseeing compliance, enforcing regulatory requirements, and monitoring the conduct of financial services businesses within Seychelles. By doing so, the FSA ensures a secure and well-regulated financial environment.
Another authority responsible for Exness regulation is CBCS. CBCS plays a vital role in supervising the financial sector in Curaçao and Sint Maarten, focusing on promoting stability, integrity, efficiency, safety, and soundness. Exness’ CBS regulation reflects a commitment to financial practices that bolster the stability and integrity of the financial sector in the regions under its oversight.
The FSC operates as the regulatory authority over Exness’ financial services in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) and Mauritius. FSC is especially significant in ensuring the soundness and compliance of financial services businesses within their respective jurisdictions. Expressing Exness as a legit broker.
Exness is regulated by the FSCA in South Africa. The FSCA serves as the market conduct regulator and supervisor in South Africa. FSCA is another strong example of Exness regulations. Their mission is to enhance and support the efficiency and integrity of financial markets while protecting financial customers. FSCA, a regulatory force behind Exness, plays a pivotal role in fostering fair treatment of financial customers and maintaining market integrity within South Africa, making Exness South Africa a reliable spot for traders all around the globe.
Coming the homeland of Exness, CySEC is responsible for overseeing investment services in Cyprus. CySEC is responsible for ensuring compliance with regulations, protecting investors, and maintaining the integrity of the financial market in Cyprus. Exness’ regulation from CySEC assures clients that, broker Exness operates within a well-defined framework of rules and ethical standards.
The most trusted regulatory force on earth, FCA, serves as the conduct regulator for financial services firms and markets in the United Kingdom. Being the most trusted authority among Exness regulations, The FCA serves as the guardian of consumer interests, referee of fair market practices, and contributor to the stability and integrity of the UK’s financial system.In my opinion, being regulated by the FCA makes Exness a legit broker.
Exness Kenya is regulated by CMA, an authority that serves as the regulatory body for overseeing market intermediaries and licensed persons under the Capital Markets Act. CMA’s role includes supervising, licensing, and monitoring activities to ensure compliance and integrity within the Kenyan capital markets. Regulatory oversight behind Exness Kenya, contributes to a trustworthy and transparent financial landscape in Kenya.
Exness obtains licenses from respected authorities worldwide. Exness regulations include regulatory frameworks such as the FSA, CBCS, FSC, FSCA, CySEC, FCA, and CMA indicating brokers dedication to transparency, ethical practices, and financial integrity.
These regulations not only serve as a testament to Exness’ commitment to global standards but also provide clients with the assurance that their financial activities are conducted within a secure and well-regulated environment.
As Exness continues to expand its global footprint, its only fair to distinguish Exness from scam brokers. Being regulated by many trusted authorities around the globe is not enough to say that Exness is a legit broker, but surely is an indicator of legitimacy.
How to Open an Exness Account: Step by Step
In this section of our Exness review, we’ll examine Exness account opening and Exness account verification processes.
Step 1: To open an Exness account, you need to go to the official Exness website and click on “Register”.
Step 2: Click on “Create an account”.
Your selection of country is especially important since it can’t be changed afterwards and will dictate the available payment services.
Step 3: After filling the necessary areas with personal information, you’ll be directed to Exness terminal and a MT5 real trading account along with a MT5 Exness demo account will be created for you by default.
Step 4: You don’t have to choose an account at this stage so you can just close this pop up. To open a new account click on the square shaped icon right next to “Deposit”.
Step 5: Go to your traders area, where you can see your default Exness accounts and create a new trading account. Click on “Open new account” from the top right corner of the section to open an Exness trading account.
Step 6: Choose an account type suited for your trading strategies. Choose Exness raw spread if you wan ultra low, stable spreads or Exness zero spread if you won’t be trading with various instruments. I’ll showcase Exness demo account opening process, but go ahead and try those ones if you know what you are doing.
Step 7: At this stage you can decide which platform you’ll be using. Exness MT5 comes as default but you can also use MT4 with Exness. You’ll also choose max Exness leverage and account currency at this stage. After filling out the necessary section click on “Create an account” and your Exness account is ready for your trading.
You won’t be able to change the account currency later so choose carefully.
How to Verify Exness Account: Step by Step
When signing up for a new Exness account, it is necessary to fill out an Economic Profile and provide proof of identity (POI) and proof of residence (POR) documents to undergo thorough account verification.
Step 1: Login Exness account. And click on “Become a real trader” at the top right side on your screen.
Step 2: Click send me a code after checking your credentials are correct.
Step 3: Enter the Exness verification code.
Step 4: Navigate through the sidebar and click on “Verify phone”. Then click send me a code, after entering the verification code, click “Continue”.
Step 5: Navigate through “Personal Information” to verify Exness account. Click “Continue” after filling necessary information and you’ll see “All set!” screen.
Step 6: After clicking “Complete verification”, you’ll be directed to Economic profile. Exness Economic profile is a survey of your economic interests. Fill out the survey and click “Continue”.
Step 7: You’ll be directed to “Document verification” screen. Write you name, and click “Upload documents”.
Step 8: Now you’ll be uploading your identity. After selecting the document type, you’ll be directed to a page where you can upload the visuals of necessary documents.
After verifying your identity, Exness allows you to verify your proof of address within 30 days.
This is how to verify Exness account easily and fully online step by step.
Exness Account Types
Exness Standard Account
Exness standard account, is a valuable choice for those who wants to level up their forex trading. Exness standard account stands out as a feature-rich and commission-free option among Exness account types. Exness account types are suited to meet the changing needs of traders all around the globe. With a varying minimum deposit based on the selected payment system, the Exness standard account offers competitive advantages, Exness standard account spreads are starting from 0.2 pips and no commission fees.
For beginner traders, the Exness standard account proves to be beneficial. With Exness standard account comes easy market execution, efficient trades and stable spreads making the transition smoother. Exness standard account welcomes traders of all levels with a flexible minimum lot size of 0.01.
Exness standard account offers an unlimited leverage, giving the opportunity to maximize profits but forex being a double edged sword this may also mean potential loses. Exness standard account covers an extensive range of trading instruments, including Forex, metals, cryptocurrencies, energies, stocks, and indices.
Exness standard account offers unlimited positions for both beginners and experienced forex traders with, 0% hedged margin, a 60% margin call, and a 0% stop-out. The market order execution and the availability of a swap-free option makes Exness standard account even more appealing.
Exness Cent Account
In this section of our Exness review we’ll dive into a special type of account that can be useful for both novice traders and traders who wants to trade in smaller volumes for various reasons.
The Exness Cent account is an account type mainly suitable for beginner traders as it allows them to trade smaller volumes with much smaller trading units (cent lots – nano lots).
Exness cent account offers the smallest minimum trading volumes available, ideal for testing your trading strategies.
Exness cent account is a distinguishes in measuring trading volume as cent lots (1 cent lot = 100,000 cents or USD 1,000).
This sets Exness cent account apart from other Standard and Professional accounts that measure trading volumes as lots (1 lot = 100,000 units of the base currency).
With a minimum trading volume of 0.01 cent lots (1,000 cents or USD 10), Exness Standard Cent accounts are perfect for testing your trading strategies with lower risk.
Features of Exness Cent Account
- Exness cent account allows you to trade with nano lots.
- Like other account types in Exness, cent account also has tight spreads.
- There are 36 tradable instruments you can use.
The account balance is displayed differently in Exness cent Accounts. For example, if you deposit $5, your account balance will be reflected as USC 500 (500 cents), not USD 5.
Exness Cent account is an account type most suitable for beginner forex traders as it allows them to trade smaller volumes with much smaller trading units (cent lots). This account offers the smallest minimum trading volumes available, ideal for testing your trading strategies.
Is Exness Cent Account Available in My Country?
Exness Cent Account is available in all around the globe. You can check the table if you are wondering where Exness cent account is available.
What is the Difference Between Exness Standard Account and Exness Cent Account?
Exness’ Standard and Cent accounts are both classified as Standard account types but do come with a few key differences. The most important one is that Exness Standard Cent Account is only available for MT4-based trading accounts.
Difference in Volume for Exness Cent Account and Standard Account
Exness Standard account maintain a minimum trade volume of 0.01 standard lots. But, Exness Cent Account allows for the minimum trade volume as low as 0.01 cent lots, which is 100 times smaller than 0.01 standard lots.
When it comes to the maximum volume per order, Standard accounts allow for 200 lots during the day and 20 lots at night. Exness Cent Account, on the other hand, have a maximum volume per order of 200 cent lots, available for 24 hours a day, yet still 100 times smaller than standard lots.
What is the Difference in Order Capacity for Standard Account and Exness Cent Account
For Exness Cent Account, you can place up to 50 pending orders, totaling 1,000 orders for both open and pending.
For Exness Standard Account, in both demo and real scenarios, you’re capable of trading with 1,000 positions, including pending and open orders. MT5 on Real accounts has no limit on orders, while Trial accounts max out at 1,024 market orders and 1,000 pending orders.
Which Trading Instruments are Availabe for Exness Cent Accounts?
Exness Standard accounts offer a broader range compared to Exness Cent accounts.
Exness Professional Accounts
Exness account types offer Professional accounts, tailored for experienced forex traders with options like Raw Spread, Zero spread, and Pro accounts. These accounts appeal experienced forex traders, offering low spreads or spread-free alternatives with executions suitable for scalpers, day-traders, and algotraders.
Exness Raw Spread Account
The Exness Raw Spread account is designed for experienced forex traders looking for ultra-low and stable spreads. Exness’ Raw Spread account stands out as its fixed commission structure.
Features of the Exness Raw Spread Account:
- Ultra-Low Spreads: A key for a cost-effective trading experience.
- Fixed Trading Commission: A fixed commission is applied per lot, varying based on the specific trading instrument. With fixed commissions your predictions can be precise.
- No Position Limits: You enjoy the flexibility of opening and maintaining multiple positions simultaneously, with no restrictions for the number of open positions.
- Market Execution: Providing you an environment you can trade swiftly and accurately.
Exness Raw Spread Account Details:
- Minimum Initial Deposit: USD 200 (varies by geographic region)
- Maximum Leverage: 1:Unlimited (subject to conditions)
- Execution Type: Market execution
- Account Currencies: Multiple options, including major fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies
- Hedged Margin: 0%
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Metals, Cryptocurrencies, Energies, Indices, Stocks
- Maximum Number of Positions: MT4 Demo: 1000, MT4 Real: 1000
- Margin Call: 30%
- Stop Out: 0% (except during stock daily break hours when set at 100%)
- Trading Platforms: MT4 and MT5
- Trading Commission: Up to USD 3.50 per lot (varies by instrument and direction)
- Swap-Free Option: Available for accounts registered in Islamic regions
Keep in mind that the Exness Kenya offers different conditions.
Exness Raw Spread Account: Commissions
The trading commission for Exness Raw Spread Account is determined based on the trading volume for both opening and closing positions.
Let’s say a trader opens a position of 1 lot with the currency pair GBPUSD. In this case, they will be charged a commission of USD 7. This is because the commission rate for Raw Spread accounts is USD 3.5 per lot and direction.
Importantly, when the trader later decides to close the 1 lot position, no additional commission is applied. The total commission of USD 7 covers both opening and closing the position, offering transparency in trading costs.
Benefits of Exness Raw Spread Account:
- Cost Efficiency: The fixed commission structure allows traders to accurately predict and manage their trading costs, promoting financial transparency.
- Ideal for Experienced Traders: Tailored for seasoned traders who prioritize low spreads and desire a stable trading environment.
- Flexibility: No position limits empower traders to engage in various market opportunities simultaneously.
In summary, the Raw Spread account offers a transparent and efficient trading experience, making it a preferred choice for experienced traders seeking stability and competitive pricing in the dynamic forex market.
Exness Zero Spread Account
The Exness Zero Spread account stands out by offering zero spreads on the top 30 trading instruments for 95% of the day, with the remaining instruments enjoying zero spreads for 50% of the trading period, depending on market volatility.
Top Features of Exness Zero Spread Account
- No limitations on the number of orders that can be opened.
- Market Execution facilitates easier avoidance of requotes.
- Ideal for the use of Expert Advisors.
- Low trading commission, starting at USD 0.2/lot per side, based on the trading instrument.
Exness Zero Spread Account Details:
- Minimum Initial Deposit: Starting from USD 200 (varies by region)
- Maximum Leverage: 1:Unlimited
- Execution Type: Market execution
- Account Currencies: Multiple options available
- Hedged Margin: 0%
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Metals, Cryptocurrencies, Energies, Indices, Stocks
- Maximum Number of Positions: MT4 Demo and Real: 1000
- Margin Call: 30%
- Stop Out: 0%*
- Trading Platforms: MT4 and MT5
- Trading Commission: Starting from USD 0.2/lot per side, varies by trading instrument
- Swap-Free: Available (automatically offered for accounts in Islamic regions)
During stock daily break hours, the Stop Out is set at 100%.
Benefits of Exness Zero Account:
The Zero account is particularly beneficial for traders seeking:
- Tight Spreads: Zero spreads on top instruments enhance cost-effectiveness.
- Expert Advisor Usage: Ideal for those utilizing automated trading strategies.
- Flexible Trading: Market execution and zero spread options provide flexibility in trade execution.
- Low Trading Costs: With trading commissions as low as USD 0.2/lot per side, the Zero account ensures competitive costs.
Exness Zero Account appeals traders by combining advanced features, competitive costs, and a wide array of instruments, making it a valuable option in the forex trading landscape.
Exness pro account, with its minimum deposit of $200, offers instant execution with zero commission and low spreads, starting from 0.1 pips. The maximum leverage is also 1:Unlimited, covering the same array of instruments.
Choosing a professional account is beneficial for experienced traders seeking specific features like raw spreads or spread-free options. These accounts accommodate various trading styles, making them suitable for scalpers, day-traders, and algotraders.
The flexibility in minimum deposits, low spreads, and zero commissions just adds more to the appeal for those engaging in forex trading, providing tailored options based on individual trading preferences and strategies.
Exness Zero Spread vs Raw Spread
The Exness raw spread account is designed for traders seeking the lowest spreads, featuring a fixed commission per lot and market execution. With a minimum deposit of $200, it offers spreads starting from 0 pips and a commission of up to $3.50 each side per lot. The maximum leverage is 1:Unlimited.
On the other hand Exness zero spread account is crafted for those prioritizing zero spreads on the top 30 instruments. With market execution and no requotes, this account requires a minimum deposit of $200. Spreads also initiate from 0 pips, but the commission starts from $0.2 each side per lot. Like the Raw Spread account, the maximum leverage is 1:Unlimited.
Choosing between Raw Spread and Zero depends on the your preferences. Exness Raw Spread is ideal compared the Zero spread for those who values lowest spreads with a fixed commission, while Exness Zero Spread suits traders prioritizing zero spreads on specific instruments. Both accounts offer flexibility with a $200 minimum deposit and 1:Unlimited maximum leverage. You can make your choice based on your trading strategies and preferences.
Exness Social Trading
Do you want to get into forex but feeling a bit lost? Exness social trading could be your answer. This interactive approach allows beginner forex traders to mimic the wolves of forex world, both benefiting from profitable transactions. In this Exness social trading review we’ll dive into how you can benefit from Exness social trading along with practical guidences.
Exness utilizes the Social Trading service to select experienced traders as Strategy Providers and provides an easy to navigate environment to share their expertise. By joining a strategy, set up by the Strategy Provider, Investors can monitor and mirror their trading performance.
Even though the Strategy Provider is a skilled individual executing the trades that Investors choose to mimic, it is human-made after all. The strategy may yield both risk and profit.
Now, when everything is sunshine and rainbows, Exness Strategy Providers earn not only from their trades but also receive a commission, ranging from 0% to 50%.
For newcomers, Exness social trading provides a learning experience by allowing them to mirror the moves of successful traders. Experienced traders, on the other hand, can not only make profits from their own trades but also earn commissions when others follow their successful strategies.
This symbiotic relationship creates a dynamic and collaborative community for traders, promoting sharing and learning. Exness social trading opens up a world of possibilities in the forex market by providing guidence and resources to traders..
Exness Social Trading Accounts
In this section of our Exness review, we’ll take a look at Exness social trading. Exness Social Standard account is the starting point for those who wonders, how to become an Exness social trading investor, featuring a lower minimum deposit, market execution, and consistently low spreads, starting from 1 pip. With a minimum deposit of $500, it supports trading in Forex, metals, and cryptocurrencies without any commission. The maximum leverage is 1:200.
Exness social pro account levels up the game, requiring a minimum deposit of $2000. Exness social pro account offers instant execution, the lowest and stable spreads starting from 0.6 pips, and the same maximum leverage of 1:200. Like the Social Standard, it supports trading in Forex, metals, and cryptocurrencies without any commission.
Exness social trading minimum deposit may vary from $500 to $2000 based on your account type preferences.
Both Social Standard and Social Pro accounts have key features, such as a minimum lot size of 0.01, unlimited maximum number of positions, and 0% hedged margin. The margin call and stop-out levels are set at 30%. Order execution for Social Standard is market-based, while Social Pro offers instant execution for Forex and metals and market execution for cryptocurrencies. Both accounts provide the option for swap-free trading.
Exness social trading accounts aim to provide traders with diverse options tailored to their experience and preferences. If you are wondering how to become an Exness social trading investor, Exness Social Standard account serves as an accessible starting point with a lower deposit requirement and straightforward market execution. On the other hand, the Social Pro account caters to seasoned traders, offering instant execution and the tightest spreads, enabling more advanced trading strategies.
Participating in Exness Social Trading not only allows traders to share their expertise but also opens up avenues for others to learn and benefit from successful strategies.
Beginners can gain insights by following experienced traders, while seasoned traders can monetize their skills by becoming strategy providers. This innovative approach of Exness social trading hosts a collaborative trading community, offering a win-win situation for traders at different levels of expertise within the forex market.
Exness Social Trading Commissions
Exness Social Trading commission is a fee paid by investors to strategy providers per successful investment. Exness Social Trading offers a predefined commission rate. This means that investors share a portion of their profits generated from replicated strategies.
If an investor gains USD 1,000 on an investment with a 10% commission rate, they would be charged USD 100 as a commission to the strategy provider. You can use these funds for trading, withdrawals, or transferred to other accounts.
Strategy providers have the flexibility to adjust the Exness social trading commission rate, but any changes will apply only to new investments, leaving existing investments untouched.
Is Exness Social Trading App Available in My Country?
The Exness social trading app is available for different platforms including Android and iOS. Exness social trading app allows you to trade on the go from many countries.
How to Open an Investment with Exness Social Trading
To become an Exness social trading investor, you’ll need a verified email, a phone number, and trading account.
Download Exness Social Trading app from respective stores and you can start trading in no time.
- Step 1: Log in to your Exness social trading app.
- Step 2: Browse through the strategies or click on “All Strategies” at the top of the screen to see a complete list.
- Step 3: Find strategies listed below. You can adjust the time period for the returns using the easy access menu.
- Step 4: Change the sorting parameter by clicking on the sort option and selecting your preferred criteria.
- Step 5: Use the filter to set up your preferences for percentage of return, risk score, number of investors, strategy provider’s country, or swap-free options. Click “Show Results” to apply the filters.
- Step 6: Select a strategy you are interested in by clicking on it. Review the details provided about the strategy, such as equity, leverage, commission, and information about the strategy provider and their vision.
- Step 7: If you decide to copy the trader, click “Start Copying.” If not, go back to search for another strategy provider.
- Step 8: Upon clicking “Start Copying,” enter the amount of money you wish to invest and hit “Continue.”
- Step 9: Confirm your investment when you see the onscreen message indicating that your investment is active. All open and future orders from the strategy will be copied to your investment.
- Step 10: Set up stop loss and take profit parameters to protect your investment from unexpected market movements. To do this, click on the investment, scroll to the bottom, and click “Add Stop Loss” or “Add Take Profit” under auto stop copying. Enter your desired limits and tap “Add,” then “Confirm.”
- Step 11: To receive alerts on your mobile device for certain equity levels, set up alerts by scrolling to the bottom of an existing investment and clicking “Add” under alerts. Specify the equity level in US dollars or the percentage change in equity for which you want to be notified.
- Step 12: Edit or delete any default alerts that are set up when you open an investment according to your preferences.
And this is how you can open an investment with Exness social trading app. Remember to monitor your investments regularly and adjust your strategies as needed.
How to Choose the Right Strategy in Exness Social Trading
Picking the right strategy in Exness Social Trading is crucial for successful investing, and the strategy page is a goldmine of information to guide your decision.
Exness Social Trading gives you key details about the strategy and the strategist behind it, such as their name, registration date, strategy description, performance indicators, stats, trading instruments, orders, trading period, and commission.
Let’s go over the steps to copy your first strategy in this Exness review.
- Log in to Exness Social Trading App
- Pick Your Strategy: Browse through the available strategies and choose one that you believe best for you.
- Check the Stats: Take a close look at the strategy’s statistics. Get a feel for its performance.
- Start Copying: Ready start trading with Exness Social Trading? So just click on “Start Copying” button.
- Invest Smartly: Choose the amount you want to invest. Make sure it’s more than the strategy provider’s minimum investment level.
- Congratulations: Congrats! You’ve officially started copying a strategy. Nice move!
When you copy a strategy, you’ll see the commission rate. As the strategy starts raking in profits, you’ll chip in a percentage of your earnings to the strategy provider at the end of the trading period.
Now in this Exness review let’s go over some calculation about how social trading commissions work.
Imagine you’re running a small investment portfolio. At the end of a trading period, you want to figure out how much commission you need to pay. It’s like a small fee for the services you used.
Here’s how it works:
- Your Wallet (Equity): Think of your current investment as money in your wallet. This is called “Equity.”
- Total Commission So Far (sum(Paid_Commission)): Every time you make a trade, there’s a little commission. The total of all these little commissions is like keeping track of all the fees you’ve paid so far.
- Initial Investment (Invested_amount): This is like the starting amount of money you put into your investment. It’s your initial balance.
- Commission Rate (%commission): Just like a service fee, this is a small percentage set by the strategy provider. It’s the cost for using their strategy.
Now, let’s put it all together in a simple formula:
Commission = (Equity + sum(Paid_Commission) – Invested_amount) * %commission – sum(Paid_Commission)
And remember, all the numbers from this formula are rounded down. It’s like getting the exact amount without any extra cents.
Exness Sign Up Bonus
In this Exness review we’ll now take a look at Exness sign up bonus in other words Exness no deposit bonus. Now many brokers offer different kinds of bonuses to attract customers or to keep their customers loyal. Exness Sign Up bonus is one of these applications to provide a helping hand to ones who are trying to get into forex trading.
Exness no deposit bonus offers $10 when you verify your Exness account.
Exness sign up bonus requirements:
- You’d have to verify both telephone number and e-mail.
- The bonus amount is not withdrawable, you can only withdraw profit.
- The maximum leverage for Exness Sign Up Bonus is 1:200.
- The bonus is available in every currency except for cryptocurrencies.
Exness no deposit bonus is highly conventional if you want to test the forex trading. Also a $10 Exness sign up bonus can be a really good money for some of us and Exness gives you the opportunity to showcase your strategy without sweating.
Exness Demo Account
Exness Demo account replicates real trading conditions without the need for actual money. With Exness Demo Account you can mirror the trading conditions that would be present in a real trading account, including order volume limits, leverage, and required margin, based on the type of trading account.
Exness Demo Account provides a risk-free environment for forex traders to try and improve their trading skills and test trading strategies before forex trading with real funds.
Exness Demo Account is available on MT4 and MT5 for every forex account type except for cent account.
How to open an Exness Demo Account:
- First log in from your Exness App.
- Go to “My Accounts”.
- In “My Accounts” section find and click “Open a new account”
- Choose the account type suitable for your needs.
- Click on “Try Demo”
- Select your trading platform. Exness demo is available on both MT4 and MT5.
- Set your parameters, currency, leverave etc.
- Create an account.
- Your Exness Demo Account should be accessible in the My Accounts section, Demo tab.
You don’t have to submit any document for trading with Exness Demo Account. After verifying your email you can experience forex trading with the demo account.
Exness Swap Free Account
Exness currently provides two categories of swap-free trading accounts. The ones suited for Islamic regions and those tailored for non-Islamic regions.
If you’re in a Muslim country and you have a Standard, Standard Cent, Pro, Zero, or Raw Spread account, you’ll automatically enjoy Exness Swap Free Account’s benefits.
Like I said, swap-free status is automatically granted to Exness accounts registered in Islamic countries. This feature of Exness Swap Free Account allows swaps not to be applied to orders left open overnight, covering all trading accounts and types within the Exness account types.
If your Exness account is swap-free, all your trading instruments experience zero swap charges.
Trading platform might display a value for swap on index instruments, this represents index dividends, not a swap charge.
To prevent abuse of Exness Swap Free Accounts, Exness the right to take specific actions, including canceling swap-free status on all trading accounts.
Here’s a list of countries eligible for Exness Swap Free Account:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brunei, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Senegal, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
Exness Swap Free Accounts for Non- Islamic Countries
Exness Swap Free accounts are available at two levels for non-Islamic countries: Standard or Extended. The primary difference is in the number of trading instruments with zero swap.
Extended swap-free is the default offering in your Exness Swap Free account, and the account’s trading activity determines whether it becomes standard or remains extended. To get extended swap-free status, you need to engage in day trading and keep overnight positions at a minimum.
Swap-free status applies across the entire Personal Area, covering all trading accounts and types if you have a Exness Swap Free account. Specific instruments like Cryptocurrencies (excluding BTC crosses), stocks, and indices are considered swap-free.
Standard Exness Swap-Free Account keeps orders open overnight for cryptocurrencies (excluding specified BTC crosses), stocks, and indices. Extended swap-free includes standard swap-free instruments and adds majors, minors, metals (XAUUSD), all cryptocurrencies, stocks, and indices.
- Your trading behaviors are being watched by Exness’ AI in order to prevent abuse of the swap free accounts.
- For extended swap-free, you should focus on day trading and limit overnight orders.
- Your swap free account level can be downgraded from extended to standard.
- Exness has the right to cancel your swap free status if they notice any abusive behavior.
Exness makes it easy for you to get your money when you need it. They’ve got rapid withdrawals and a bunch of payment options to pick from. What’s cool is you can cash out anytime, even on weekends and holidays. In this section of our Exness review we’ll take a look at how Exness withdrawals work.
When you sign up for your Exness account, the region you choose during registration determines the payment methods you can use for Exness withdrawals in your Personal Area. So, to know which payment methods are at your disposal, you need to log into your Personal Area.
Exness withdrawals are affected by the region you choose during registration. However, in rare instances, a local payment method used for deposit may not appear in the Exness Deposit and Withdrawal tabs of your Personal Area.
In this case, you might be able to withdraw to a different bank account if the account holder’s name matches your Exness account name. If you encounter this situation I highly suggest you to contact support for assistance.
Withdrawals at Exness can be made any day, anytime, allowing 24/7 access to your funds.
In the Exness Withdrawal section of your Personal Area, you can initiate withdrawal process, and the Transaction History lets you track the status of transfers.
Exness Withdrawal Rules
- When withdrawing funds from Exness, the maximum amount you can take out is determined by the free margin of your trading account, visible in your Personal Area. Usually, withdrawals need to go back to the same payment method, payment account, and currency used for deposits. If you’ve used multiple payment methods for deposits, we try to distribute withdrawals proportionally across those same methods.
- If you encounter an error during flexible Exness withdrawal process, it may be the sign that your account isn’t eligible for that payment method.
Before you can withdraw any profits from your Exness trading account, you must first completely withdraw the full amount deposited with a bank card.
Grace period is the time period you spend before verifying your account completely. During grace period your Exness account will be limited. This includes Exness withdrawals as well, you can’t withdraw with Bank Cards or Perfect Money during grace period.
Exness doesn’t charge any withdrawal fees, but some third party payment methods may charge an amount for the transaction.
Exness Withdrawal Time
Exness withdrawal is highly conventional and rapid if you are using Electronic Payment Systems (EPS). Usually the Exness withdrawal time with EPS is less than 24 hours. You can find how each payment method will take from the “Withdrawal” section in your “Personal Area”.
Exness Deposit Methods
In this section of our Exness review we’ll take a look at available Exness Deposit Methods and how the process works.
Exness prides in quick and easy process with rich Exness Deposit Methods. They offer variety of methods whole day every day, including public holidays and weekends.
Similar to Exness withdrawal process, variety of regions means variety of Exness deposit methods, which you can see in your “Personal Area”.
When you successfully use a payment method, a Client Payment Profile will automatically generated. CPP allows you to save your information for the next payments, but you can also delete these if you don’t want your information to be kept.
What to Consider With Exness Deposits:
1. Check Your Account Status:
- Make sure your account is fully verified to unlock all payment options.
2. Minimum Deposits Demystified:
- Standard accounts have a minimum deposit based on the payment method, while minimum deposit on Exness premium is $200.
3. Mind the Minimums:
- Always double-check the minimum deposit on Exness account for your chosen payment method.
4. Payment Services:
- Keep it legit by using payment services in your name, the same one as the Exness account holder.
5. Currency Choices Matter:
- When picking your deposit currency, remember you’ll need to stick with it for withdrawals. It doesn’t have to match your account currency, but watch out for those exchange rates.
6. No Deposit Fees:
- Exness takes no commission on deposit fees. Just be sure to peek at your chosen payment method for any sneaky service provider fees.
Time to Process:
- Processing times vary, but most payments are lightning-fast. If it takes longer than expected, contact with Exness Support Team.
- Exness deposit methods offer wide variety of options from Electronic Payment Systems (EPS), local systems, e-wallets ,and more. Better to keep in mind that, some options might be off-limits depending on your location.
Exness Trading Platforms
Exness Metatrader 4
This section of our Exness review is dedicated to trading with MetaTrader 4 (MT4).
Here’s a straightforward guide on using Exness MT4 across various devices – Windows desktop, Android, and iOS.
1. Preparing for Installation:
Before diving into the Exness Metatrader 4 installation process, it’s crucial to locate your trading account login and server details in your Personal Area (PA). This information is crucial for an easy going process.
Installing MT4 to Windows
- Navigate to Exness MT4 download, or you can just click here.
- Open the installer, either from your browser or by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- Adjust installation preferences or proceed by clicking Next, agreeing to the End-User License Agreement.
- Once the installation is complete, launch Exness Metatrader 4 by clicking Finish.
Logging In to Exness Metatrader 4:
- Close the “Open an account” window by selecting Cancel.
- Access the login screen via File – Login to Exness Trade Account.
- Input your login credentials (Login, Password, and Server) from your Exness Personal Area.
Switching Between Accounts with Exness Metatrader 4:
- Navigate to File – Login to Trade Account.
- Sign in with the details of the desired account and click OK.
- Opt to save account information for future expedited switching.
Managing Instruments with Exness Metatrader 4:
- Adding: Right-click on Market Watch > Symbols > Choose an instrument > Confirm with Close.
- Removing: Right-click on a listed instrument > Hide.
Initiating Orders with Exness Metatrader 4:
- Utilize various methods such as clicking New Order, pressing F9, right-clicking on an instrument, or double-clicking.
- Specify symbol, transaction size, Stop Loss (SL), Take Profit (TP), and execute the order.
Closing Orders with Exness Metatrader 4:
- Close an order by double-clicking on it in the Trade tab > Close By Market.
- Alternatively, right-click on the order > Close Order (with One-Click Trading active).
- Swiftly close an order by clicking the ‘X’ on its right in the Trade tab.
Pending Orders with Exness Metatrader 4:
- Open the New Order window (F9).
- Set parameters like Symbol, Volume, and choose Pending Order as the Type.
- Specify the pending order type, set Price, Expiry date, SL, and TP.
- Confirm by clicking Place.
Modifying or Deleting Orders with Exness Metatrader 4:
- Right-click on an order in the Trade tab > Choose to Modify or Delete Order.
- For modifications, adjust fields like Price, SL, TP, and Expiry, then confirm.
- To delete an order, simply click Delete.
When setting pending orders (including SL and TP), follow Stop Levels.
Installing MT4 to Android
Download and Login MT4 on Android:
- Navigate to the official website for Exness mt4 android download.
- Open MT4 and choose “Manage Accounts” from the main menu.
- Tap the + icon, select “Login to an existing account.”
- Enter “Exness” and choose the appropriate trading server.
- Enter your trading account number and password, then tap Sign In.
- Open MT4, select “Manage Accounts” from the main menu.
- Tap the desired trading account in the Accounts tab, enter credentials if prompted, and Sign In.
Adding or Removing Trading Instruments:
- Tap the Quotes icon on the bottom-left to access the default instrument list.
- To Add: Tap the + icon in the top-right, select a symbol group, choose instruments, and tap Back.
- To Remove: Tap the pencil icon, then the bin icon, select symbols, confirm removal, and tap Back.
- Go to Quotes, tap the desired instrument, then New Order.
- Set parameters (Stop Loss, Take Profit, Deviation).
- Execute a market order by tapping Buy by Market or Sell by Market.
- Tap Place; receive a notification confirming the order.
- Locate the New Order option, select a pending order.
- Set parameters: Order Volume, Price, Stop Loss, Take Profit.
- Choose an instrument from the dropdown menu.
- Confirm to place a pending order.
Closing or Modifying Orders:
- Tap the Trade icon.
- Tap an order, then hold and tap Close or Modify.
- Close an order or modify settings; receive a confirmation notification.
Opening Instrument Charts:
- Go to Quotes, tap instruments, then select Open chart.
Changing Chart Types or Timeframes:
- Tap Menu, then Settings.
- Change chart type under Line type.
- Change timeframe by tapping on the chart and selecting from the pop-up.
- In a graph, tap the ƒ icon in the top menu.
- Tap ƒ+ next to the Main Chart, select an indicator, set preferences, and tap Done.
Opening the Journal:
- Go to Journal in the top-left menu.
- Select dates, tap the letter icon to email the journal to your preferred address.
- Go to News in the top-left menu.
- Tap any entry to view detailed economic news from FXStreet.
- In Messages, tap the MQID button to copy or save the ID.
- Log in to MT4 on desktop, open Tools > Options > Notifications, enable push notifications, enter MQID, and test.
- Log in to MT4 on desktop, open Alerts in the Terminal window.
- Right-click and select Create, enable and choose Notification.
- Customize the notification, test, and click OK to complete setup.
Download and Login Exness iOS:
- Download the MT4 app from the Exness website.
- Open MT4 and access Settings.
- Tap New Account and choose Login to an existing account.
- Enter “Exness” and select the appropriate trading server.
- Input your trading account number and password, then tap Sign In.
- Open MT4 and go to Settings.
- Tap the arrow next to the displayed account at the top.
- Under Current Account, find the active account, and under Trade Accounts, locate others.
- Tap on any trading account to log in, making it the active account.
Adding or Removing Instruments:
- To Add: Tap the + icon, select a symbol group, tap the green +, and tap Done.
- To Remove: Tap the edit icon, select symbols, tap the red basket icon, and return to the Quotes tab.
- Go to Quotes, tap the symbol you want to trade, then tap Trade.
- Enter trading volume, set Stop Loss and Take Profit if desired.
- Tap Sell by Market to sell or Buy by Market to buy.
- Receive a notification confirming the successful order placement.
- Open the Trade option.
- Tap on the execution type and choose a pending order.
- Set parameters: Order Volume, Price, Stop Loss, Take Profit, and Expiration.
- Choose an instrument from the dropdown menu.
- Confirm to place the pending order.
Closing or Modifying Orders:
- Go to Trade.
- Tap an order to view details.
- Press and hold the order, then tap Close or Modify.
- To close: Tap Close.
- To modify: Change parameters, then tap Modify.
- Receive a notification confirming the action.
Opening Instrument Charts:
- Go to Quotes, tap instruments, then tap Chart.
Changing Chart Types or Timeframes:
- Tap anywhere on the chart, then tap Settings.
- Choose a chart type: Bar Chart, Candlestick, or Line Chart.
- Tap Back.
- Tap the current timeframe in the top left.
- Select a timeframe from the pop-up.
- Tap the ƒ symbol on any chart.
- Select Main window or Indicator window 1, tap +.
- Choose an indicator from thirty available.
- Specify settings and tap Done.
Opening the Journal:
- Go to Settings, select Journal.
- Choose dates to view a log of session activities.
- Send the log to your email address.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select News to view articles from FXStreet.
- Tap each item to open the full article.
- Select Chats and Messages.
- Copy or save the MetaQuotes ID.
- Log in to MT4 on desktop, open Tools > Options > Notifications, enable Push Notifications.
- Enter MetaQuotes ID when prompted and click Test.
- Receive a push notification on MT4 on your iOS device.
In this Exness review we’ll take a look at what The Exness Terminal is, a trading platform specifically designed for Exness traders using MT5 trading accounts.
The Exness terminal operates through the browser without needing any installation. The terminal is Exness’ own platform, and in this section of our Exness review we’ll take a look how you can get the best from the Exness Terminal.
How to Use Exness Terminal
Fist you need to log in to your account and go to Exness Terminal by clicking “Trade”.
After that you’ll see the Exness Terminal option.
On Exness terminal’s screen you’ll see three main section, main menu instrument tab and trading functions.
In Exness Terminal watchlist you can see all the trading instruments and their current prices.
You can list any open or pending orders from the “Portfolio Tab” in the Exness Terminal main menu. History shows you all of the closed orders or any other transactions made with your trading account.
Exness Terminal gives access to 100 indicator and 15 drawing tools for your analytics. To open a new chart, you can simply click the “+” in the currencies section.
How to Be an Exness Partner
Exness partnership program offer 2 different ways for you to become an Exness partner. In this section of our Exness review we’ll take a look at how you can benefit from Exness partnership and how you can be an Exness partner.
As a Trading Partner, you can be an Exness partner, leveraging 20% profit share on all revenue generated from the trading activities of referred users. The most important metric at this stage is the Average Trading Volume (ATV), which is calculated based on the total volume of trades by referred clients. ATV profit share will split between Trading Partners (20%) and Advanced Partners (25%).
Another way to become an Exness partner is being an IB, when you become an Introducing Broker, you should be following the Average Trading Volume and Active Clients (AC) in the last 90 days. IB commissions start at 33% and can go up to 40%. The IB Exness partnership program includes different tier levels, Bronze Partner (33%), Silver Partner (35%), Gold Partner (37%), and Brilliant Partner (40%).
Advantages of IB Exness Partnership Program
- Daily rewards payout.
- Scaling with trading volume, providing long-lasting rewards from a single referral.
- Up to a 40% revenue share, which is among the highest in the market.
Exness Affiliate Program
Cost per action and Cost per lead are the easiest way to become and Exness partner is Exness affiliate program in my opinion.
With the CPA model, Exness affiliates receive monthly payouts, in contrast to daily payouts for trading partners. This model rewards referrals for First-Time Deposits (FTD) and meeting the minimum trading requirements. The commission is calculated based on the referral’s country and their FTD.
On the other hand, the CPL model rewards Exness affiliates when referred clients register as unique Exness clients. To qualify, referrals need to complete a specific set of actions. Registrations are accepted from web, iOS, and Android platforms, and payouts are made on a monthly basis.
Advantages of Exness Affiliate Program:
- It provides one of the highest payouts in the market.
- Monthly payouts facilitate effective budgeting.
- The focus is on getting new forex traders and meeting first-time deposit requirements rather than long-term trading activity.
- Real-time client attribution and ad-fraud prevention are integral features.
- Affiliates have multiple options since they are rewarded, based on the CPA and CPL models.
- There’s an opportunity to gather information about referrals’ actions using postbacks.
How to Become an Exness Affiliate
Partner links are the way to get the benefits of Exness partnership if you are an Exness Affiliate. Your partner link is a specialized URL crucial for referrals signing up with Exness. This link connects their trading activities to your account. Once the trader with your link makes their first trade, you’ll earn your commission. This relationship extends to future transactions, even if they create additional accounts within the Personal Area.
How does Exness Affiliate Link Work
- Share Your Link: You can promote Exness in various platforms and attract new traders.
- Users Become Clients: When users use your link to sign up, they become your clients.
- Linked Client Completes First Trade: As soon as a linked client completes their first trade, you receive your commission.
With Exness’ Introducing Brokers Program, partners have the option to utilize Exness rebates. Exness rebates allow partners to share a portion of their rewards, reaching up to 100%.
As an Exness partner, you’ll have the option to choose which clients will receive Exness rebates and at what rate. Exness rebate system offers tools to group referred clients for automatic payouts, and you can set a consistent rate for the entire group.
How to Manage Exness Rebates
To manage Exness rebates, log in to your Personal Area. You can approve, or reject rebate requests from there. You can also create and manage your Exness rebates group.
To Accept Exness Rebate Requests:
- Log in to your Partner Personal Area.
- Navigate to the top menu and select “Rebates.”
- Choose the “Clients” tab.
- Utilize the available filters to locate the referred clients to whom you want to assign manual rebates.
- Select the referred clients by clicking on the checkbox, then click “Assign rebate with manual approval.”
- Enter the percentage amount for the rebate and click “Submit.”
The Exness VPS provides users with the ability to execute automated trading strategies. Applying for Exness VPS is a pretty easygoing process. You need to meet the minimum requirement of a trading account balance and a full month of trading volume, then you can submit a request through your Personal Area for Exness VPS.
How to Connect Exness VPS?
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Settings.”
- Open the “Virtual Private Server” tab.
- Next to the “Virtual Private Server” header, ensure that Exness VPS is marked as “Online.”
- Click on “Login.”
- A pop-up will appear, displaying your Exness VPS credentials (VPS Address, VPS Login, and VPS Password).
- Click “Follow VPS connection instructions,” and detailed on-screen instructions will appear for you to follow.
- Once you have completed the instructions, you will be successfully connected to Exness VPS.
Exness VPS requires an overall account balance of $1,000 or more across all trading accounts in your Personal Area. If your overall account balance falls between USD 500 and 999, you must achieve a total trading volume of at least USD 500,000 over the last month.
Exness Review FAQs
In the Exness social trading app, begin by logging in and heading to the “All Strategies” section. If you find a strategy that catches your interest, simply click “Start Copying,” enter your chosen investment amount, and confirm your decision. To protect your investment, take advantage of the option to set stop loss and take profit parameters. This user-friendly process empowers you to explore, select, and secure your investments with ease.
Withdrawals with Exness usually takes less than 24 hours, but keep in mind that it may change according to your preffered payment method.
There is no minimum deposit amount for Exness’ Standard and Cent Accounts, but Pro Account Requires $200 minimum deposit.
The headquarters of Exness is located in Limassol, Cyprus.
While there isn’t precise information available about the founders of Exness, the most widely circulated rumor suggests that Russian investors Petr Valov, Oleg Okhrimets, and Igor Lychagov are associated with the company.
Yes, Exness accepts prepaid card deposits from banks and payment institutions, but with the exclusion of cards issued in the USA. Important to keep in mind that the withdrawals with prepaid cards are issued as refunds, and some prepaid cards may not allow it.
Yes, Exness partners with esteemed banks like Barclays, and prioritizes safety and trust by holding the funds in segregated accounts.
Exness Cent Account allows you to trade with as low as $10.