Regulators: FCA, ASIC, NFA
Minimum Deposit: $50
Maximum Leverage: 1:50
My Score: 6.6
Hello my friends! I will introduce you to the leading US broker Forex.com today. FOREX.com is a trading name of GAIN Global Markets Inc.
The broker connects independent traders to the potential of the global currency markets since 2001. FOREX.com’s parent company, GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GCAP), is a publicly traded company and meets the highest standards of corporate governance, financial reporting and disclosure.
In this Forex.com review, you will take all the answers to these questions: Is Forex.com scam or good forex broker? What are the account types of the broker? What are the trading conditions such as spreads, leverage, and minimum deposit? Is Forex.com regulated?
Regulation and Funds Safety
They have been a registered Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED) with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826) since 2004.
Strong Regulatory Framework
FOREX.com is registered the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA). Other regulators of our affiliates include:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK
- Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Japan
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) in the US
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Australian Services and Investments Commission (ASIC)
As you see, the broker is one of the most reliable brokers around the world. It is regulated by many watchdogs. They increase its reputability and security.
Account Types and Spreads
Forex.com offers its clients two account types. These are the Standard account and Commission Account. Standard Account is ideal for traders looking for a traditional FX trading experience, the Standard Account offers ultra-competitive spreads with no commissions. Your cost is the spread.
The spreads on EUR/USD for Standard Account is a minimum of 1.1 pips. Spreads will vary based on market conditions, including volatility, available liquidity, and other factors.
The second account is Commission Account type. It is for traders looking for the flexibility of trading significant reductions on spreads – EUR/USD as low as 0.2** – with low commissions.
In order to open an account with Forex.com, one has to invest just $50. Almost everyone can afford such an investment.
The broker offers powerful trading platforms designed to meet the needs of currency traders who are looking for maximum performance, flexibility and speed.
Built for serious traders that demand sophisticated trading features and analytic tools in one powerful package.
- Highly customisable dashboards and trade preferences
- Powerful charting tools, 80+ technical indicators, extensive drawing tools and more
- Advanced analytical tools including integrated trading strategies with 100s of predefined templates to choose from
Trade on a web platform optimized to deliver high performance, reliability and speed across all browsers.
- Integrated trading tools, market commentary and analysis
- Advanced charting features, 70+ technical indicators, 50+ drawing tools and more
- Seamless account management, funding and withdrawals
Forex.com offers also the most popular trading platform MetaTrader 4. Benefit from the reliability of a trusted broker, ultra-tight spreads, exceptional trade executions and unique trader tools.
Forex.com provides forex, indices, shares, commodities, and cryptocurrencies trading. The popular markets on Forex.com are:
EUR/USD – USD/JPY – GBP/USD – AUD/USD – Bitcoin ($)
For over a decade, FOREX.com has been serving the needs of currency traders worldwide. It offers sophisticated trading tools, competitive spreads and execution quality on over 80 currency pairs.
The features of the broker on forex trading are:
- Competitive spreads with EUR/USD as low as 1.1
- Maximise your potential with exceptional trade executions
- Trade 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
You can trade the world’s most popular equity indices across American, European, Asian and Australian markets.
- Access over 15 of the world’s indices
- Trade UK 100 and Germany 30 from 1 pt
- Benefit from fixed spreads as low as 1 pt, during market hour
You can trade US and UK company shares including Barclays, Amazon, Tesla and Apple.
- Access over 220 of the most popular UK and US company shares
- Trade on spreads from 1 pt on UK shares
- Go long or short on top companies from around the world
You can trade the world’s most popular global commodities across American, European, Asian and Australian markets.
- Trade UK Crude Oil on fixed spreads, 1% margin
- Go long or short on over ten commodities including gold (XAU/USD)
- Trade on variable or fixed spreads, depending on the markets you trade
You can trade cryptocurrencies with a global market leader in currency trading
- Speculate on the volatility of cryptocurrencies without taking ownership
- Take a position without significant investment
- Hold long or short positions
- Trade with a global market leader in currency trading since 1999
Another thing I like about Forex.com is the fact that it supports several convenient payment methods, and namelY Debit Card, Wire Transfer, ACH and Checks. What is even more important from a client’s point of view, withdrawals are processed pretty fast – within 48 hours.
Forex.com is a reputable and reliable US forex broker who offers good trading conditions with powerful trading platforms includes MT4.
It offers more than 80 forex pairs and CFDs, it has serviced over 200,000 customers globally. It has trustable licenses. Regulated by solid watchdogs such as FCA, ASIC, NFA.
You can find pros and cons of Forex.com in the table below. You can also find other forex brokers as reliable as this broker on my top forex brokers list.